Thursday, September 08, 2005


Boats, Fish, and MEN

So I flew to Dillingham, Alaska on June 13, having no idea what I would be into for the next month. It was a way sweet experience, though I will probably die a few years premature because of the amount of sleep I lost during the season. This is our seaworthy vessel, the HALO, number 34365. Do not be decieved by this photo, she is a ship crafted by the gods of the seas. Her committment, along with the wisdom and wits of Captain Dave and his crew, helped to harvest over 90,000 pounds of king and red salmon over the 2005 Bristol Bay fishing season. The next several posted photos were taken on the HALO. Tell me what you think.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

What a piece of junk.

or

You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home