Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Ahootelly-dootullo-meetelie, bu-buttabow

In response to a recent request by a renowned blogger (or utterly unknown, depending on your relative point of view of he/she) I am updating this blog. Here you go.

Today in biology class we looked at pond water under a microscope. It was so neat! I found organisms belonging to the kindoms animalia and protista, and maybe even plantae! I think when I graduate college, I want to be a scientist. I could tell all the labbies under me what to do, and I could just sit and look through the microscope all day! "Hey guys, get me that fungal slide! And some coffee! And when you get a chance, come see how cool I look by my microscope!" Man, I'm awesome. Just sciencing away, like an old science dog.

6 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

you could also have them look at YOU under the microscope and see how awesome your dry-skin flakes look.
That's so sweet!

1:20 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

By "labbies" did you mean "ladies?" Or did you mean "labs?" As in, dogs. You know.

Yay, science!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Casey said...

Labbies. You know, short for lab technicians. But they're not advanced enough to be referred to as "technicians." So I just call them labbies. It's kind of a way of keeping them in place, like the caste system in India for example. You might also call the labbies "untouchables." But they can get me slides and coffee. And look at me when I ask them to. Bob, you should get some when you're a dentist, they make great slaves.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Casey said...

Also, as fun as it may sound, they are not allowed to look through the microscope. Only the big Scientist!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

and if you enter the room they must instantly turn and face the wall. (some will have special orders to whimper in fear as you pass too.)

4:51 PM  
Blogger RJ said...

Plus, they will be forced to have a bowel movement and then clean up each other's mess. Awesome!

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home